MostlyDelores

MostlyDelores

Running Scared (Love's Command, #1) - Billi Jean It starts off reminding me of a Linda Howard or Lisa Marie Rice (good) but unfortunately that doesn't last long.Lacey/Susan (let's call her Lazy Susan) is presented to us as a structural engineer and yet she cannot install a door lock, and seems entirely flummoxed by the mechanics of it; and Russell (let's call him Big Alpha) is outraged at the concept of Lazy Susan purchasing/using/having knowledge of power tools of any kind.Naturally she is the most beautiful woman in the world and a virgin. Her first time lasts an entire day, his magical dick needs no recovery time, and she orgasms 78 times (approximately). I kept waiting for the author to reveal to us that Lazy Susan had time-traveled here from 1958, which is why she says things to Big Alpha like "you're so bad" (coy slap to his manly chest is implied) and "don't swear so much" which made me go back and look for the swear words because they were so mild and/or infrequent. I sure as shit swear more than this fucking guy.